News & Updates
- The IEP Guide: Page by Page
- Assessment of Child and Adolescent Behavioral and Emotional Problems and Risk with the BASC-3
- Let's Pretend! Using Storybooks to Encourage Play and Friendships
- Symposium celebrates, cultivates teacher-leadership in Connecticut
- A Plan to Ensure Equitable Access to Excellent Educators- Webinars
In high-performing schools, teaching and learning are continually adjusted on the basis of data collected through a variety of valid and reliable methods that indicate student progress and needs. The assessment results are interpreted and applied appropriately to improve individual student performance and the instructional program.