News & Updates
- The IEP Guide: Page by Page
- Assessment of Child and Adolescent Behavioral and Emotional Problems and Risk with the BASC-3
- Let's Pretend! Using Storybooks to Encourage Play and Friendships
- Symposium celebrates, cultivates teacher-leadership in Connecticut
- A Plan to Ensure Equitable Access to Excellent Educators- Webinars
In high-performing schools, parents and community members help develop, understand, and support a clear and common focus on core academic, social, and personal goals contributing to improved student performance and have a meaningful and authentic role in achieving these goals. The school community works together to actively solve problems and create win-win solutions. Mentoring and outreach programs provide for two-way learning between students and community/business members.