News & Updates
- Advocating for a Program that Empowers Families
- The Reading and Writing Connection for Preschool and Primary Grades with Kathy Collins
- Together We Will: Use a Framework for Social Emotional Success
- May 6, 2015- NEW DATE for Best Practices in Co-Teaching
- Upcoming Professional Learning from the Early Childhood Initiative
In high-performing schools, parents and community members help develop, understand, and support a clear and common focus on core academic, social, and personal goals contributing to improved student performance and have a meaningful and authentic role in achieving these goals. The school community works together to actively solve problems and create win-win solutions. Mentoring and outreach programs provide for two-way learning between students and community/business members.