News & Updates
- Implementing School Structures to Support Behavioral, Mental and Physical Health
- Connecting ALL the Pieces in the Secondary Transition Process Puzzle
- 2014-2015 Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- The Power of Paraeducators: A Pathway to Excellence
In high-performing schools, parents and community members help develop, understand, and support a clear and common focus on core academic, social, and personal goals contributing to improved student performance and have a meaningful and authentic role in achieving these goals. The school community works together to actively solve problems and create win-win solutions. Mentoring and outreach programs provide for two-way learning between students and community/business members.