News & Updates
- Advocating for a Program that Empowers Families
- The Reading and Writing Connection for Preschool and Primary Grades with Kathy Collins
- Together We Will: Use a Framework for Social Emotional Success
- May 6, 2015- NEW DATE for Best Practices in Co-Teaching
- Upcoming Professional Learning from the Early Childhood Initiative
School leadership is focused on enhancing the skills, knowledge, and motivation of the people in the organization and creating a common culture of high expectations based on the use of skills and knowledge to improve the performance of all students. Leadership fosters a collaborative atmosphere between the school and the community while establishing positive systems to improve leadership, teaching, and student performance.