News & Updates
- The IEP Guide: Page by Page
- Assessment of Child and Adolescent Behavioral and Emotional Problems and Risk with the BASC-3
- Let's Pretend! Using Storybooks to Encourage Play and Friendships
- Symposium celebrates, cultivates teacher-leadership in Connecticut
- A Plan to Ensure Equitable Access to Excellent Educators- Webinars
High-performing schools show evidence that each teacher believes “all students can learn and I can teach them.” Staff members are dedicated to helping every student achieve challenging state and local standards. All students are engaged in an appropriately ambitious and rigorous course of study in which the high standards of performance are clear and consistent and the conditions for learning are modified and differentiated. This results in all students being prepared for success in the workplace, postsecondary education, and civic responsibilities.