News & Updates
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
- Technology and Transition: Resource Guide to Creating and Sustaining an AT Team at the High School Level
|CT School Health Survey 1997-2007|
The Connecticut School Health Survey (CSHS) is comprised of two components: the Youth Tobacco Component (YTC), and the Youth Behavior Component (YBC). Some encouraging signs were seen in the 2007 survey year, including an increase in seatbelt use since 1997, a decrease in drinking and driving, and a decrease in use of inhalants to get high.
Follow the links below for more information.
2007 CT School Health Survey Report (Large PDF)