Upcoming SERC PD
News & Updates
- 2013-2014 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist Training
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
Positions will remain opened until filled. If you are unable to complete the application or submit your other materials through the online system, interested individuals should send a letter of interest and resume immediately via mail or email to:
SERC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the application of individuals from racially, culturally, and linguistically diverse backgrounds and from persons with disabilities.
FOR SERC STAFF ONLY
To access the SERC HR Intranet, click the link below.