Upcoming SERC PD
News & Updates
- 2013-2014 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist Training
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
|Inclement Weather Information|
Inclement Weather Information
Should inclement winter weather necessitate the delay or cancellation of a SERC professional development activity and/or closing of the Library and Administrative Office, an announcement will be made on radio station WTIC 1080 AM and TV station Channel 3 (WFSB).
A voicemail message providing information about the delay or cancellation of SERC activities due to weather conditions will be available by calling SERC at (860) 632-1485, ext. 267 between 7:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.