Upcoming SERC PD
- Differentiation for Middle and High School Math
- 2012-2013 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist & Modified Assessment System (MAS) Training
- 2012-13 ECE Professional Development Catalog
- Aligining IEPs to Common Core State Standards for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities
- Revised 2012 ED Guidelines Rollout
- Fostering Early Intervention Teams: Professional Learning for Effective Decision Making and Quality Instruction
News & Updates
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
- Technology and Transition: Resource Guide to Creating and Sustaining an AT Team at the High School Level
|Mission and Vision|
EQUITY. Excellence. Education.
SERC believes that all students have the right to access opportunities and experiences that reflect and respect their differences and abilities. We are concerned that in Connecticut, educational outcomes for students of color, students who are English Language Learners, and students with disabilities continue to lag behind outcomes for other students. To help eliminate these achievement gaps, SERC addresses institutionalized racism and other issues of social justice in schools and districts and both models and facilitates equity in education.