Upcoming SERC PD
News & Updates
- 2013-2014 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist Training
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
|Mission and Vision|
EQUITY. Excellence. Education.
SERC believes that all students have the right to access opportunities and experiences that reflect and respect their differences and abilities. We are concerned that in Connecticut, educational outcomes for students of color, students who are English Language Learners, and students with disabilities continue to lag behind outcomes for other students. To help eliminate these achievement gaps, SERC addresses institutionalized racism and other issues of social justice in schools and districts and both models and facilitates equity in education.