News & Updates
- 2015-2016 Request for Proposals (RFP) - Parent Leadership Training/Parent Trust Fund Grant
- The IEP Guide: Page by Page
- Assessment of Child and Adolescent Behavioral and Emotional Problems and Risk with the BASC-3
- Symposium celebrates, cultivates teacher-leadership in Connecticut
- A Plan to Ensure Equitable Access to Excellent Educators- Webinars
|Target Field Trip Grants Program|
Learning opportunities extend far beyond the classroom. But schools are finding it more and more difficult to bring students to museums, historical sites and cultural organizations. Field Trip Grants help give children these unique, firsthand learning experiences. Target is working with non-profit organizations to spread the word about Field Trip Grants. This year, Target is awarding 5,000 grants of up to $700 to help fund field trips to great educational destinations.