Upcoming SERC PD
- Differentiation for Middle and High School Math
- 2012-2013 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist & Modified Assessment System (MAS) Training
- 2012-13 ECE Professional Development Catalog
- Aligining IEPs to Common Core State Standards for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities
- Revised 2012 ED Guidelines Rollout
- Fostering Early Intervention Teams: Professional Learning for Effective Decision Making and Quality Instruction
News & Updates
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
- Technology and Transition: Resource Guide to Creating and Sustaining an AT Team at the High School Level
|Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning|
The State Education Resource Center (SERC) offers a variety of professional development, including technical assistance (TA) related to best practices in co-teaching and differentiated instruction. In-district, job-embedded TA is designed to meet your school or district needs to make the support more strategic and impactful.
You can customize your staff's professional development by choosing from the topics listed below, or contact SERC in order to develop a specific plan that fits your needs.
Visit Co-Teaching and Differentiated Instruction web pages for more information.