This online course offers an early elementary case-study approach to reading difficulties and disabilities
News & Updates
- CT Parents Honored with Parental Involvement Day Awards at State Capitol
- 2014 Connecting Faith, Families & Schools Conference Timeline
- 2015 Paraeducator of the Year Award Ceremony Photos
- Best Practices in Co-Teaching
- Informational and Instructional Resources for Educators and Families
- Implementing CT's 2010 LD Guidelines
- 11th Annual BSE Back to School Meeting Timeline
- As mentioned at the B2S event: IEP Facilitation Training
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards 2014
- 2014-2015 Professional Learning Catalog
- Request for Proposals: Delivery of IEP Facilitation Training
- 2014-2015 CSDE Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 CSDE Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- Special Announcement from SERC
- Schools Chosen for Statewide Expansion of SRBI
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
- A Letter from the Executive Director of SERC
- Introducing R.E.A.D.
- HealthierUS School Challenge
|Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning|
The State Education Resource Center (SERC) offers a variety of professional development, including technical assistance (TA) related to best practices in co-teaching and differentiated instruction. In-district, job-embedded TA is designed to meet your school or district needs to make the support more strategic and impactful.
You can customize your staff's professional development by choosing from the topics listed below, or contact SERC in order to develop a specific plan that fits your needs.
Visit Co-Teaching and Differentiated Instruction web pages for more information.