SERC's 2014-2015 Professional Learning Catalog is now available!
News & Updates
- A Day Dedicated to Student Success for School Governance Councils
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards 2014
- 2014-2015 Professional Learning Catalog
- Request for Proposals: Delivery of IEP Facilitation Training
- Implementing School Structures to Support Behavioral, Mental and Physical Health
- Connecting ALL the Pieces in the Secondary Transition Process Puzzle
- 2014-2015 CSDE Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 CSDE Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- Special Announcement from SERC
- Schools Chosen for Statewide Expansion of SRBI
- Take our Library Survey
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
- A Letter from the Executive Director of SERC
- PBIS Booster Series
- Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- SRBI for English Language Learners: Examining Assessment and Instruction
- Introducing R.E.A.D.
- HealthierUS School Challenge
- Least Restrictive Environment Initiative- Request for Assistance
|Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning|
The State Education Resource Center (SERC) offers a variety of professional development, including technical assistance (TA) related to best practices in co-teaching and differentiated instruction. In-district, job-embedded TA is designed to meet your school or district needs to make the support more strategic and impactful.
You can customize your staff's professional development by choosing from the topics listed below, or contact SERC in order to develop a specific plan that fits your needs.
Visit Co-Teaching and Differentiated Instruction web pages for more information.