Explore new ways to teach students in Grade 3-12.
News & Updates
- Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- Project CRISS: Helping Teachers Teach and Learners Learn
- GLSEN CT's Free 3rd Annual Safe Schools Summit
- Together We Will Annual Conference: Connect Learning Through Technology
- SRBI for English Language Learners: Examining Assessment and Instruction
- Introducing R.E.A.D.
- HealthierUS School Challenge
- Least Restrictive Environment Initiative- Request for Assistance
- 2012-2013 RBA Report Cards
- Paraeducators as Partners 2013: A Tribute, and a Celebration of Paras Everywhere
- Focused Monitoring 2013-2014
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards 2013
- Child Nutrition Cadre of Trainers
- The Educational Benefit Review Process
- AT for Families: From Consideration to Implementation
- Usability, Accessibility & Accommodations: 2013-2014
- Fostering Resilience
- Online Learning Modules from the Transition Initiative
- SERC IEP Rubric
- Easing into Secondary Transition: A Comprehensive Guide to Resources and Services in Connecticut
|Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning|
The State Education Resource Center (SERC) offers a variety of professional development, including technical assistance (TA) related to best practices in co-teaching and differentiated instruction. In-district, job-embedded TA is designed to meet your school or district needs to make the support more strategic and impactful.
You can customize your staff's professional development by choosing from the topics listed below, or contact SERC in order to develop a specific plan that fits your needs.
Visit Co-Teaching and Differentiated Instruction web pages for more information.