Parents and children are invited to engage in an exciting morning of guided, hands-on experiments and investigations as they explore nature's wonders.
News & Updates
- A Forum with Dinner and Networking on Equity in Education: A Transformational Approach
- The Yale RELATE Project
- Family Saturdays! Fun with Nature and Math
- SRBI Symposium: Using Data for Development, Decision Making, and Effective Instruction
- Advocating for a Program that Empowers Families
- The Reading and Writing Connection for Preschool and Primary Grades with Kathy Collins
- May 6, 2015- NEW DATE for Best Practices in Co-Teaching
- Free Webinars on IEP
- Recognized for Leadership: Mark D. Benigni
- Autism - Connecting the Dots
- 4th Annual Parental Involvement Recognition Award
- NEW: Specific Learning Disabilities/Dyslexia Initiative Web page
- Welcome to our new partner- Dr. Isabelina Rodriguez
- RFP: Planning Grants to Increase Representation of Black and Latino Educators
- Spotlight on Secondary Transition
- 2016 Anne Marie Murphy Paraeducator of the Year Program
- Connecticut State Department of Education 2014-15 SRBI Survey
- New Leadership at SERC
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards
- CT Parents Honored with Parental Involvement Day Awards at State Capitol
|Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning|
The State Education Resource Center (SERC) offers a variety of professional development, including technical assistance (TA) related to best practices in co-teaching and differentiated instruction. In-district, job-embedded TA is designed to meet your school or district needs to make the support more strategic and impactful.
You can customize your staff's professional development by choosing from the topics listed below, or contact SERC in order to develop a specific plan that fits your needs.
Visit Co-Teaching and Differentiated Instruction web pages for more information.