Ingrid M. Canady, SERC's Associate Director, has been named Interim Executive Director by the new SERC Board of Directors.
News & Updates
- Connecticut State Department of Education 2014-15 SRBI Survey
- New Leadership at SERC
- Upcoming Leadership Forum
- In The Spotlight: Haddam-Killingworth High School
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards
- CT Parents Honored with Parental Involvement Day Awards at State Capitol
- 2014 Connecting Faith, Families & Schools Conference Timeline
- 2015 Paraeducator of the Year Award Ceremony Photos
- Informational and Instructional Resources for Educators and Families
- Implementing CT's 2010 LD Guidelines
- 11th Annual BSE Back to School Meeting Timeline
- As mentioned at the B2S event: IEP Facilitation Training
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards 2014
- 2014-2015 Professional Learning Catalog
- Request for Proposals: Delivery of IEP Facilitation Training
- 2014-2015 CSDE Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 CSDE Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- Schools Chosen for Statewide Expansion of SRBI
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
|Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning|
The State Education Resource Center (SERC) offers a variety of professional development, including technical assistance (TA) related to best practices in co-teaching and differentiated instruction. In-district, job-embedded TA is designed to meet your school or district needs to make the support more strategic and impactful.
You can customize your staff's professional development by choosing from the topics listed below, or contact SERC in order to develop a specific plan that fits your needs.
Visit Co-Teaching and Differentiated Instruction web pages for more information.