A new professional development opportunity from SERC.
News & Updates
- Connecting ALL the Pieces in the Secondary Transition Process Puzzle
- 2014-2015 Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- The Power of Paraeducators: A Pathway to Excellence
- Special Announcement from SERC
- Schools Chosen for Statewide Expansion of SRBI
- Take our Library Survey
- 2014 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
- A Letter from the Executive Director of SERC
- PBIS Booster Series
- Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- SRBI for English Language Learners: Examining Assessment and Instruction
- Introducing R.E.A.D.
- HealthierUS School Challenge
- Least Restrictive Environment Initiative- Request for Assistance
- 2012-2013 RBA Report Cards
- Paraeducators as Partners 2013: A Tribute, and a Celebration of Paras Everywhere
- Focused Monitoring 2013-2014
|Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning|
The State Education Resource Center (SERC) offers a variety of professional development, including technical assistance (TA) related to best practices in co-teaching and differentiated instruction. In-district, job-embedded TA is designed to meet your school or district needs to make the support more strategic and impactful.
You can customize your staff's professional development by choosing from the topics listed below, or contact SERC in order to develop a specific plan that fits your needs.
Visit Co-Teaching and Differentiated Instruction web pages for more information.