Come find out more about Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports and how to apply.
News & Updates
- 4th Annual Parental Involvement Recognition Award
- Mastery Learning: Student-Centered Practices
- PBIS: Information Session for the 2015-16 year
- Empowered to Lead Symposium
- NEW: Specific Learning Disabilities/Dyslexia Initiative Web page
- State Department of Education Bureau of Special Education March Legal Forum
- Family Saturdays - Having a Blast with Math!
- Welcome to our new partner- Dr. Isabelina Rodriguez
- RFP: Planning Grants to Increase Representation of Black and Latino Educators
- Spotlight on Secondary Transition
- 2016 Anne Marie Murphy Paraeducator of the Year Program
- The Reading and Writing Connection for Preschool and Primary Grades with Kathy Collins
- Connecticut State Department of Education 2014-15 SRBI Survey
- New Leadership at SERC
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards
- CT Parents Honored with Parental Involvement Day Awards at State Capitol
- 2014 Connecting Faith, Families & Schools Conference Timeline
- Informational and Instructional Resources for Educators and Families
- Implementing CT's 2010 LD Guidelines
- 11th Annual BSE Back to School Meeting Timeline
|Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning|
The State Education Resource Center (SERC) offers a variety of professional development, including technical assistance (TA) related to best practices in co-teaching and differentiated instruction. In-district, job-embedded TA is designed to meet your school or district needs to make the support more strategic and impactful.
You can customize your staff's professional development by choosing from the topics listed below, or contact SERC in order to develop a specific plan that fits your needs.
Visit Co-Teaching and Differentiated Instruction web pages for more information.