News & Updates
- Implementing School Structures to Support Behavioral, Mental and Physical Health
- Connecting ALL the Pieces in the Secondary Transition Process Puzzle
- 2014-2015 Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- The Power of Paraeducators: A Pathway to Excellence
|Understanding and Working with Children in Military Families|
Understanding and Working with Children in Military Families by Angela J. Heubner, Ph.D. presented at the SERC Conference, "Understanding and Working with Children who have Survived Trauma" on May 11, 2012 at the Courtyard Cromwell, CT.