This professional learning series is designed for school teams to learn about systems and structures that will aid in supporting students.
News & Updates
- Implementing School Structures to Support Behavioral, Mental and Physical Health
- Connecting ALL the Pieces in the Secondary Transition Process Puzzle
- 2014-2015 CSDE Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 CSDE Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- The Power of Paraeducators: A Pathway to Excellence
- Special Announcement from SERC
- Schools Chosen for Statewide Expansion of SRBI
- Take our Library Survey
- 2014 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
- A Letter from the Executive Director of SERC
- PBIS Booster Series
- Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- SRBI for English Language Learners: Examining Assessment and Instruction
- Introducing R.E.A.D.
- HealthierUS School Challenge
- Least Restrictive Environment Initiative- Request for Assistance
- 2012-2013 RBA Report Cards
- Paraeducators as Partners 2013: A Tribute, and a Celebration of Paras Everywhere
|Understanding and Working with Children in Military Families|
Understanding and Working with Children in Military Families by Angela J. Heubner, Ph.D. presented at the SERC Conference, "Understanding and Working with Children who have Survived Trauma" on May 11, 2012 at the Courtyard Cromwell, CT.