News & Updates
- The IEP Guide: Page by Page
- Assessment of Child and Adolescent Behavioral and Emotional Problems and Risk with the BASC-3
- Symposium celebrates, cultivates teacher-leadership in Connecticut
- A Plan to Ensure Equitable Access to Excellent Educators- Webinars
- School Climate Transformation Grant (SCTG) Open for Applications
|PBIS Data Report and Summary|
The Data Report summarizes the goals, outcomes, and needs of Connecticut's Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Initiative (PBIS).
This issue of SERC Works describes the experience of the Hartford Public Schools with Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS). PBIS is designed to provide opportunities for all students to achieve social, behavioral, and learning success. The Connecticut State Department of Education supports PBIS at SERC to enhance student achievement and ensure that all learners succeed, college and career ready.