News & Updates
- Advocating for a Program that Empowers Families
- The Reading and Writing Connection for Preschool and Primary Grades with Kathy Collins
- Together We Will: Use a Framework for Social Emotional Success
- May 6, 2015- NEW DATE for Best Practices in Co-Teaching
- Upcoming Professional Learning from the Early Childhood Initiative
|PBIS Data Report and Summary|
The Data Report summarizes the goals, outcomes, and needs of Connecticut's Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Initiative (PBIS).
This issue of SERC Works describes the experience of the Hartford Public Schools with Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS). PBIS is designed to provide opportunities for all students to achieve social, behavioral, and learning success. The Connecticut State Department of Education supports PBIS at SERC to enhance student achievement and ensure that all learners succeed, college and career ready.