Seeking competitive proposals that provide EVALUATION SERVICES, including the administration, implementation, and analysis of Year 9 of the Connecticut Special Education Parent Survey.
News & Updates
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
- A Letter from the Executive Director of SERC
- Y.E.S for Diversity- Youth Empowerment Summit
- Preparing for the Road Ahead: Helping Students Transition to College & Careers
- PBIS Booster Series
- Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- Project CRISS: Helping Teachers Teach and Learners Learn
- GLSEN CT's Free 3rd Annual Safe Schools Summit
- Together We Will Annual Conference: Connect Learning Through Technology
- SRBI for English Language Learners: Examining Assessment and Instruction
- Introducing R.E.A.D.
- HealthierUS School Challenge
- Least Restrictive Environment Initiative- Request for Assistance
- 2012-2013 RBA Report Cards
- Paraeducators as Partners 2013: A Tribute, and a Celebration of Paras Everywhere
- Focused Monitoring 2013-2014
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards 2013
- The Educational Benefit Review Process
- AT for Families: From Consideration to Implementation
|PBIS Data Report and Summary|
The Data Report summarizes the goals, outcomes, and needs of Connecticut's Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Initiative (PBIS).
This issue of SERC Works describes the experience of the Hartford Public Schools with Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS). PBIS is designed to provide opportunities for all students to achieve social, behavioral, and learning success. The Connecticut State Department of Education supports PBIS at SERC to enhance student achievement and ensure that all learners succeed, college and career ready.