Your answers to the survey questions will be very helpful to us in understanding what you and other parents think about transition and available services.
News & Updates
- Survey for Parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Best Practices in Co-Teaching
- "Catching Up": Accelerating Reading Growth: A Study Group
- Informational and Instructional Resources for Educators and Families
- New Event Just Added! Believing the College Dream, Register Today!
- Implementing CT's 2010 LD Guidelines
- R.E.A.D. returns to the SERC Library
- 11th Annual BSE Back to School Meeting Timeline
- As mentioned at the B2S event: IEP Facilitation Training
- Believing the College Dream
- A Day Dedicated to Student Success for School Governance Councils
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards 2014
- 2014-2015 Professional Learning Catalog
- Request for Proposals: Delivery of IEP Facilitation Training
- Implementing School Structures to Support Behavioral, Mental and Physical Health
- Connecting ALL the Pieces in the Secondary Transition Process Puzzle
- 2014-2015 CSDE Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 CSDE Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- Special Announcement from SERC
- Schools Chosen for Statewide Expansion of SRBI
|PBIS Data Report and Summary|
The Data Report summarizes the goals, outcomes, and needs of Connecticut's Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Initiative (PBIS).
This issue of SERC Works describes the experience of the Hartford Public Schools with Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS). PBIS is designed to provide opportunities for all students to achieve social, behavioral, and learning success. The Connecticut State Department of Education supports PBIS at SERC to enhance student achievement and ensure that all learners succeed, college and career ready.