A new professional development opportunity from SERC.
News & Updates
- Connecting ALL the Pieces in the Secondary Transition Process Puzzle
- 2014-2015 Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- The Power of Paraeducators: A Pathway to Excellence
- Special Announcement from SERC
- Schools Chosen for Statewide Expansion of SRBI
- Take our Library Survey
- 2014 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
- A Letter from the Executive Director of SERC
- PBIS Booster Series
- Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- SRBI for English Language Learners: Examining Assessment and Instruction
- Introducing R.E.A.D.
- HealthierUS School Challenge
- Least Restrictive Environment Initiative- Request for Assistance
- 2012-2013 RBA Report Cards
- Paraeducators as Partners 2013: A Tribute, and a Celebration of Paras Everywhere
- Focused Monitoring 2013-2014
|PBIS Data Report and Summary|
The Data Report summarizes the goals, outcomes, and needs of Connecticut's Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Initiative (PBIS).
This issue of SERC Works describes the experience of the Hartford Public Schools with Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS). PBIS is designed to provide opportunities for all students to achieve social, behavioral, and learning success. The Connecticut State Department of Education supports PBIS at SERC to enhance student achievement and ensure that all learners succeed, college and career ready.