This workshop will address developmentally appropriate reading and writing instruction from preschool to the primary grades.
News & Updates
- Advocating for a Program that Empowers Families
- The Reading and Writing Connection for Preschool and Primary Grades with Kathy Collins
- Together We Will: Use a Framework for Social Emotional Success
- May 6, 2015- NEW DATE for Best Practices in Co-Teaching
- Upcoming Professional Learning from the Early Childhood Initiative
- Free Webinars on IEP
- Recognized for Leadership: Mark D. Benigni
- Autism - Connecting the Dots
- 4th Annual Parental Involvement Recognition Award
- Mastery Learning: Student-Centered Practices
- NEW: Specific Learning Disabilities/Dyslexia Initiative Web page
- State Department of Education Bureau of Special Education March Legal Forum
- Family Saturdays - Having a Blast with Math!
- Welcome to our new partner- Dr. Isabelina Rodriguez
- RFP: Planning Grants to Increase Representation of Black and Latino Educators
- Spotlight on Secondary Transition
- 2016 Anne Marie Murphy Paraeducator of the Year Program
- Connecticut State Department of Education 2014-15 SRBI Survey
- New Leadership at SERC
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards
|Student Success Planning Technical Assistance Forum|
Videos of the Keynote and all Breakout Sessions from the Student Success Planning Forum are now available for streaming or download.