SERC, on behalf of the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE), is seeking competitive proposals that provide EVALUATION SERVICES, including the administration, implementation, and analysis of Year 9 of the Connecticut Special Education Parent Survey.
News & Updates
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
- A Letter from the Executive Director of SERC
- Y.E.S for Diversity- Youth Empowerment Summit
- Preparing for the Road Ahead: Helping Students Transition to College & Careers
- PBIS Booster Series
- Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- Project CRISS: Helping Teachers Teach and Learners Learn
- GLSEN CT's Free 3rd Annual Safe Schools Summit
- Together We Will Annual Conference: Connect Learning Through Technology
- SRBI for English Language Learners: Examining Assessment and Instruction
- Introducing R.E.A.D.
- HealthierUS School Challenge
- Least Restrictive Environment Initiative- Request for Assistance
- 2012-2013 RBA Report Cards
- Paraeducators as Partners 2013: A Tribute, and a Celebration of Paras Everywhere
- Focused Monitoring 2013-2014
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards 2013
- The Educational Benefit Review Process
- AT for Families: From Consideration to Implementation
|Student Success Planning Technical Assistance Forum|
Videos of the Keynote and all Breakout Sessions from the Student Success Planning Forum are now available for streaming or download.