This online course offers an early elementary case-study approach to reading difficulties and disabilities
News & Updates
- Informational and Instructional Resources for Educators and Families
- New Event Just Added! Believing the College Dream, Register Today!
- Implementing CT's 2010 LD Guidelines
- R.E.A.D. returns to the SERC Library
- 11th Annual BSE Back to School Meeting Timeline
- As mentioned at the B2S event: IEP Facilitation Training
- Believing the College Dream
- A Day Dedicated to Student Success for School Governance Councils
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards 2014
- 2014-2015 Professional Learning Catalog
- Request for Proposals: Delivery of IEP Facilitation Training
- Implementing School Structures to Support Behavioral, Mental and Physical Health
- Connecting ALL the Pieces in the Secondary Transition Process Puzzle
- 2014-2015 CSDE Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 CSDE Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- Special Announcement from SERC
- Schools Chosen for Statewide Expansion of SRBI
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
- A Letter from the Executive Director of SERC
|A Family Guide to Assistive Technology in Connecticut|
For other Assistive Technology articles and brochures visit our Technology in Education Initiative page.
What is Assistive Technology?
How can assistive technology help my child?
Una Guía Familiar Para Tecnología Asistida En Connecticut (Download in Spanish)