In this professional development opportunity, participants will learn how to conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments and design targeted Behavior Intervention Plans.
News & Updates
- Supporting Students with FBAs and BIPs
- Child Nutrition Cadre of Trainers
- The Educational Benefit Review Process
- AT for Families: From Consideration to Implementation
- Usability, Accessibility & Accommodations: 2013-2014
- Fostering Resilience
- Online Learning Modules from the Transition Initiative
- SERC IEP Rubric
- Easing into Secondary Transition: A Comprehensive Guide to Resources and Services in Connecticut
- Keep Calm and Differentiate: The Role of Differentiated Instruction in Teacher Evaluation (TEVAL)
- Back to School 2013 Documents & Downloads
- 2013-2014 George A. Coleman Excellence in Equity Award
- 2013 Parental Involvement Recognition Award
- Connecticut Assistive Technology Guidelines
- SERC Professional Development
- 2013-2014 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist Training
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
- Technology and Transition: Resource Guide to Creating and Sustaining an AT Team at the High School Level
|A Family Guide to Assistive Technology in Connecticut|
For other Assistive Technology articles and brochures visit our Technology in Education Initiative page.
What is Assistive Technology?
How can assistive technology help my child?
Una GuГa Familiar Para TecnologГa Asistida En Connecticut (Download in Spanish)