We are excited to announce the establishment of a new entity to complement our efforts: the SERC Foundation.
News & Updates
- Nonprofit Announcement
- The IEP Guide: Page by Page
- Assessment of Child and Adolescent Behavioral and Emotional Problems and Risk with the BASC-3
- Symposium celebrates, cultivates teacher-leadership in Connecticut
- A Plan to Ensure Equitable Access to Excellent Educators- Webinars
- School Climate Transformation Grant (SCTG) Open for Applications
- 2015 Directory of Summer Camps & Programs
- Connecting the Dots Archives
- A Forum with Dinner and Networking on Equity in Education: A Transformational Approach
- The Yale RELATE Project
- SRBI Symposium: Using Data for Development, Decision Making, and Effective Instruction
- Advocating for a Program that Empowers Families
- Let's Pretend! Using Storybooks to Encourage Play and Friendships
- May 6, 2015- NEW DATE for Best Practices in Co-Teaching
- Free Webinars on IEP
- Recognized for Leadership: Mark D. Benigni
- Autism - Connecting the Dots
- 4th Annual Parental Involvement Recognition Award
- NEW: Specific Learning Disabilities/Dyslexia Initiative Web page
- Welcome to our new partner- Dr. Isabelina Rodriguez
|A Family Guide to Assistive Technology in Connecticut|
For other Assistive Technology articles and brochures visit our Technology in Education Initiative page.
What is Assistive Technology?
How can assistive technology help my child?
Una Guía Familiar Para Tecnología Asistida En Connecticut (Download in Spanish)