This workshop will address developmentally appropriate reading and writing instruction from preschool to the primary grades.
News & Updates
- Advocating for a Program that Empowers Families
- The Reading and Writing Connection for Preschool and Primary Grades with Kathy Collins
- Together We Will: Use a Framework for Social Emotional Success
- May 6, 2015- NEW DATE for Best Practices in Co-Teaching
- Upcoming Professional Learning from the Early Childhood Initiative
- Free Webinars on IEP
- Recognized for Leadership: Mark D. Benigni
- Autism - Connecting the Dots
- 4th Annual Parental Involvement Recognition Award
- Mastery Learning: Student-Centered Practices
- NEW: Specific Learning Disabilities/Dyslexia Initiative Web page
- State Department of Education Bureau of Special Education March Legal Forum
- Family Saturdays - Having a Blast with Math!
- Welcome to our new partner- Dr. Isabelina Rodriguez
- RFP: Planning Grants to Increase Representation of Black and Latino Educators
- Spotlight on Secondary Transition
- 2016 Anne Marie Murphy Paraeducator of the Year Program
- Connecticut State Department of Education 2014-15 SRBI Survey
- New Leadership at SERC
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards
|A Family Guide to Assistive Technology in Connecticut|
For other Assistive Technology articles and brochures visit our Technology in Education Initiative page.
What is Assistive Technology?
How can assistive technology help my child?
Una Guía Familiar Para Tecnología Asistida En Connecticut (Download in Spanish)