This unique directory lists camps and other programs for exceptional children and their families that offer a range of both indoor and outdoor activities. Read more.
|A Family Guide to Assistive Technology in Connecticut|
For other Assistive Technology articles and brochures visit our Technology in Education Initiative page.
What is Assistive Technology?
How can assistive technology help my child?
Una Guía Familiar Para Tecnología Asistida En Connecticut (Download in Spanish)
News & Updates
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
- Technology and Transition: Resource Guide to Creating and Sustaining an AT Team at the High School Level
- 2014 Connecticut Paraprofessional of the Year Program
- Target Field Trip Grants Program
- Information regarding CT's New Accountability System
- Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning
- School Governance Councils Overview
- Understanding and Working with Children in Military Families
- PBIS Data Report and Summary
Upcoming Professional Development
- Differentiation for Middle and High School Math
- Aligining IEPs to Common Core State Standards for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities
- Revised 2012 ED Guidelines Rollout
- Evaluating Student Learning through Instructional Rounds
- Fostering Early Intervention Teams: Professional Learning for Effective Decision Making and Quality Instruction
- What is So Special about Special Education?: Designing Specialized Instruction for the Common Core State Standards
- 2012-13 Professional Development Catalog
- 2012-13 ECE Professional Development Catalog
- Differentiated Instruction: Planning Instruction to Meet the Needs of All Students
- Enhancing Instructional Programs Within Schools: Training in Special Education Administration for Principals and Other Administrators
- 2012-2013 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist & Modified Assessment System (MAS) Training
- ELL Technical Assistance