Call for Papers for the 32nd National Conference for Paraeducators & Related Service Providers.
News & Updates
- 2014-2015 Smarter Balanced Usability Accessibility & Accommodations Training
- 2014-2015 Required Training for Connecticut Alternate Assessments
- The Power of Paraeducators: A Pathway to Excellence
- Special Announcement from SERC
- Schools Chosen for Statewide Expansion of SRBI
- Take our Library Survey
- 2014 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Request for Proposals: CT Special Education Parent Survey
- Supporting the Academic Needs of Kindergarten Students with Significant Cognitive Delays
- A Letter from the Executive Director of SERC
- PBIS Booster Series
- Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- SRBI for English Language Learners: Examining Assessment and Instruction
- Introducing R.E.A.D.
- HealthierUS School Challenge
- Least Restrictive Environment Initiative- Request for Assistance
- 2012-2013 RBA Report Cards
- Paraeducators as Partners 2013: A Tribute, and a Celebration of Paras Everywhere
- Focused Monitoring 2013-2014
- Parental Involvement Recognition Awards 2013
|Common Core State Standards: Connecticut's Vision|
How are the Standards transforming teaching and learning?
The CT State Department of Education sponsored a statewide forum on "Connecticut’s Vision for Implementing the Common Core State Standards." The forum, held September 26, 2011 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Cromwell, featured keynote speaker Dr. Sandra Alberti of Student Achievement Partners. In her presentation, Dr. Alberti summarized how the Standards are transforming teaching and learning.
Dr. Alberti's accompanying powerpoint presentation is available for download
If you're having difficulty viewing the above video, you can download it here for offline viewing. (.wmv format, approx 200mb)