Click HERE to access* RESEARCH GUIDES (LibGuides) created by SERC Library staff and SERC staff that contain focused content on current topics in education to enhance research endeavors. We're here to help!
*Library membership is not required to view Research Guides resources.
Literature Search Briefs
- Enhancing Learning for Children with ASD through iPad Technology: PDF, DOC
- Exploring Cultural Competence in the Provision of Early Care and Education: PDF, DOC
- Supporting the Educational Needs of Students with Disabilities through AT: PDF, DOC
- Assistive Technology and Universal Design for Learning: PDF, DOC
- Cultural Competence in School Leadership: PDF, DOC
- Military Connected Students in the Classroom: PDF, DOC
- Reading Educational Assistance Dogs Inspire Reading Engagement: PDF, DOC
- Restorative Interventions Promote Positive School Discipline: PDF, DOC
Culturally Responsive Engagement with Families of Children with Disabilities:
- Examining the Intersection of Race, Culture, Language and Disability: PDF, DOC
- Listening to the Perceptions and Experiences of Parents: PDF, DOC
- Facilitating Meaningful Collaboration: PDF, DOC